LED fixtures are lighting fixtures that use light-emitting diodes (LEDs) as their source of light. LEDs are more energy-efficient and have a longer lifespan than traditional light sources such as incandescent bulbs and fluorescent lamps. LED fixtures can be used for general lighting, task lighting, accent lighting, and display lighting. They emit little to no heat, which makes them safer to operate and more comfortable for your guests.
Types of LED Fixtures
There are primarily 2 ways to install LED fixtures: Indoor and Outdoor.
Indoor fixtures are typically designed to provide focused, task-oriented light, while outdoor fixtures are designed to provide more diffuse, ambient light. Indoor fixtures are also typically more compact than outdoor fixtures, and they may be designed to be more aesthetically pleasing.
There are three main types of LED fixtures: recessed, surface-mounted, and pendant.
- Recessed LED fixtures are designed to be installed in ceilings or walls. They are a popular choice for task lighting, accent lighting, or general lighting in both residential and commercial spaces.
- Surface-mounted LED fixtures are designed to be mounted on a ceiling or wall. They are a popular choice for task lighting, accent lighting, or general lighting in both residential and commercial spaces.
- Pendant LED fixtures are designed to be hung from a ceiling. They are a popular choice for task lighting, accent lighting, or general lighting in both residential and commercial spaces.
Benefits of LED Fixtures
Here are the benefits of LED fixtures that should make you consider them for your home or office:
- They use less energy than traditional lighting, which can save you money on your electric bill.
- They last longer than traditional light bulbs, so you won’t have to replace them as often.
- They emit less heat than traditional light bulbs, so they’re safer to use and won’t add to your home’s cooling costs.
- They are available in a variety of colors, so you can choose the perfect light for your space.
- They can be used in a variety of applications, including accent lighting, task lighting, and general lighting.
LED fixtures are often used to light up commercial spaces such as grocery stores, office buildings, and warehouses. They are also used in residential settings, such as in kitchens and living rooms.
How to Install LED Fixtures
An electrician can help with LED fixtures by installing them and making sure they are properly wired. While a lot of people think they can get away with hiring a freelance electrician, this is not always the case. It’s a much better idea to hire a professional company to come in and install these fixtures. If you try to install commercial LED fixtures on your own, you run the risk of doing something wrong and ruining the entire system. This is not something you want to happen in your home or business.
Hiring a professional commercial electrician will make sure that your fixtures are installed correctly and that everything is up to code. This is extremely important, especially in commercial spaces. If you are thinking about installing LED fixtures in your commercial space, make sure to hire a professional company. They will be able to install the fixtures correctly, so you don’t have to worry about any issues.
Looking for an electrician for your home or commercial space? Contact Kiyan Electric to know about our rates and services. We are available 24/7, so give us a call and we will get to you in no time!